Don't worry, we're still super busy working on the convention! We want to make sure everything is correct since this is the first year, and the legal and financial process is taking us longer than we were anticipating (note to those who want to start a convention - LLC paperwork takes a lot longer than you would think!). We aren't able to start the Kickstarter until the paperwork settles, but this should happen within the next week. We will keep you updated as we get things ready!
Here's the update:
- The Kickstarter will start on August the 1st and run through August 31st.
- Pre-registration for the convention will be on the Kickstarter during the month of August. This includes regular pre-registration (with official t-shirt) and pre-registration including the limited edition convention doll!
- We have some really awesome prizes in store for the Kickstarter. Even if you can't make it to the convention this year, there's some really cool stuff for supporting us!
- We will have vendor registration information up tonight. Check the vendor page for more information.
- Would you like to help us out? Feel free to pass on convention information to others! You can also volunteer - email email@example.com to talk to Emily!
- Our next committee meeting will be on August 10th. For more information, visit our forums or the yahoo group.